Cascades Verdae is now accepting applications for a Maintenance Tech l that can assists all maintenance
personnel in the short term, preventative and emergency maintenance programs
for the buildings, grounds and equipment at the campus. Responsibilities will
include the completion of all assigned work orders and maintenance projects
under the supervision of the Director of Facility Services Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers, refer your friends and earn cash!
Free Teladoc, scholarships, get paid daily and more!
Call 336-396-8005 - Interviews offered daily!
A. Education, Licenses and Certifications:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Mechanical or maintenance experience required.
- Must have experience with telecommunications and computer hardware.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Exhibit efficient computer skills.
D. Physical Abilities:
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day.
- Climb up to five flights of stairs.
- Ability to use hand tools, automatic / electrical machinery, carts, and dollies.
- Ability to climb extension ladder up to and above roof height.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 100 pounds or more.
- Ability to swim at least 25 yards.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.
Full Time Position Benefits include: