Are you passionate about doing work that matters? Join our team and make a difference at The Charlotte Assisted Living & Memory Care, Charlotte's premier Retirement Community is seeking a PT Courtesy Officer to provide security and/or to assist residents, families and guests with the familiarity of the campus services.
Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers, refer your friends and earn cash!
Free Teladoc, scholarships, Get paid daily and more!
Call 704-486-1704- interviews offered daily.
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Technical training in mechanics, electrical, plumbing, or HVAC desired.
- CPR Certification desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Mechanical or maintenance experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar courtesy or security position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to use hand tools, carts and dollies.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Work outdoors and indoors during the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Ability to climb extension ladder up to and above roof height.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 100 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies on a rare occasion.
- Assist with resident evacuations, if ever required.