Live Long Well Care of Greenville is now accepting applications for Full Time PT/PRN CNA/Companions/Caregivers.
This position provides care in someone's residence such as personal care and companionship for seniors. Overnight Positions Available. Must be available to work some weekends.
If you are interested and eager, we encourage you to:
- Call us at 864-528-5511 - Interviews offered daily!
*If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Elevate Education Reimbursement Program worth up to $2,500.
Live Long Well Care is a private duty Home Care/Home Health company established in 2006. We provide services exclusively to older adults/seniors.
We are accepting applications for positive and caring individuals who want a rewarding career providing personal care and companionship to seniors.
Job Requirements (more detail below):
- Certification as a Nursing Assistance (CNA) is preferred but is not required.
- Due to the nature of Home Care/Home Health, flexible schedules are desired. Willingness to work Nights and Weekends will be requested.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean record. Services will be provided to various addresses/clients within a 30 mile radius of the branch address.
- Must have an up-to-date smartphone for the electronic viewing and capture of Time and Attendance, Care Tasks, and Communication.
Some of the Benefits Offered to Team Members of Live Long Well Care:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexibility with Shifts
- Generous Paid Time Off program which can be Cashed Out
- Health Benefits and 401K Contributions
- Full Electronic Management of Pay, Scheduling, Care, and Communication via Mobile Apps
- Elevate your career with opportunities for Education Reimbursement.
- Pick your co-workers - refer your friends and earn cash!
- Free Teladoc, scholarships, get paid daily and more!
- Certified Great Place to Work
Visit https://live-long-well-care.com/ to learn more about the services we provide clients and the contact information for our branches.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant preferred (unless required for position).
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aid
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with client evacuations.