JOIN OUR TEAM!
Now hiring a Treatment Nurse-
Minimum requirements include a nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/RN program, 2 years of experience as an LPN/RN, and eligible to participate in federally funded health care programs. Must also meet state requirements for relevant licensures or certifications and have no disciplinary action against professional licensures. Continuing education in wound care and pressure injury staging is required. Certification in wound care is preferred.
Job Descriptions and Duties:
· Provide primary skin and wound care to residents in accordance with physician orders, current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, the facility’s established policies and procedures and written plans of care.
· Identify, manage, and treat specific skin conditions, such as pressure injuries; diabetic, venous, or arterial ulcers; and traumatic or complicated wounds.
· Provide wound care on assigned residents, in accordance with physician orders, following manufacturer recommendations and appropriate techniques.
· Complete a thorough and accurate wound assessment upon notification of wound. Complete follow-up assessments weekly and as needed. Document all assessments in the medical record.
· Confer with the care plan team in the development of the comprehensive care plan.
· Document resident care problems, abnormal findings, and changes in resident’s condition. Report to physician, supervisor, and resident/representative.
· Monitor implementation of preventive measures such as turning/positioning, pressure relief devices, nutrition/hydration measures, and toileting/incontinence care.
· Provide education to resident/representative as needed on topics concerning nutrition, preventive measures, and wound healing.
· Provide status reports to Director of Nursing weekly.
Ahava Healthcare offers a rich benefits package including:
· Competitive Pay
· Low-cost Health Insurance
· Free Life Insurance – 401k with company match
· Paid Time Off
· Dental and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
· Ancillary Insurance available (including accident, cancer, hospital & critical illness)
Ahava Healthcare proudly serves our community. We value strong community connections and opportunities to serve.
We look forward to having you join our team!