JOIN OUR TEAM!
Now hiring a Dietary Cook-
Must have a high school diploma. One year of dietary/food service experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related medical facility is preferred.
Job Descriptions and Duties:
· Review menus prior to food preparation and prepares the meals.
· Work with the Dietitian/Director of Food Services as necessary and implement recommended changes as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ensure food procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
· Perform administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms, reports, etc. and submit to the Dietitian/Director of Food Services.
· Assist in establishing food service production line, etc. to assure meals are prepared on time.
· Process diet changes and new diets as received from clinical.
· Prepare and serve meals, prepare bedtime snacks, and serve substitute foods to residents who refused foods served.
· Assist/direct daily cleaning duties in accordance to established policies and procedures.
· Ensure stock levels of staple/non-staple food, supplies, and equipment are maintained at adequate levels.
Ahava Healthcare offers a rich benefits package including:
· Competitive Pay
· Low-cost Health Insurance
· Free Life Insurance – 401k with company match
· Paid Time Off
· Dental and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
· Ancillary Insurance available (including accident, cancer, hospital & critical illness)
Ahava Healthcare proudly serves our community. We value strong community connections and opportunities to serve.
We look forward to having you join our team!