ABOUT AMERICAN DREAM
American Dream, developed by Triple Five Group, is an unparalleled mix of world-class entertainment, retail and dining, comprising more than 3 million square feet in East Rutherford, New Jersey, just minutes away from New York City. American Dream is home to leading attractions that includes DreamWorks Water Park, Nickelodeon Universe, Big SNOW, Angry Birds Golf, The Rink, Blacklight Mini Golf, and a curated collection of premier dining and retail stores, including flagship locations for H&M, Uniqlo and PRIMARK as well as Lululemon, Sephora, Aritzia, Zara and IT’SUGAR, the world’s first “candy department store.” For more information on American Dream, visit www.americandream.com or follow us on [email protected]
ABOUT THE ROLE
The main purpose of the Parking Operations Manager is:
- To be primarily responsible for the management of the day-to-day parking operation of the American Dream project. This position will coordinate and manage several contracts related to parking operations including the Revenue Control System, Parking Guidance Systems, and other relevant systems.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Responsible for the overall management of the American Dream parking program
- Oversees the daily parking operation including revenue collection, equipment maintenance and repair program, overall parking site cleanliness, and management of space availability
- Prepares and analyzes parking data to provide recommendations to improve parking operations
- Provide technical and administrative support to enhance parking operations for all guests of American Dream
- Assist in the development, implementation, and management of the American Dream Employee Parking Program
- Coordinate preventative and
- Management of the parking operations contract and staff
- Oversee and manage the installation and implementation of the Parking Access Revenue Control System (PARCS)
- Implement and manage the PARCS maintenance program to ensure system readiness and reliability
- Responds to guest inquiries and complaints about parking operations
- Coordinates parking facility site inspection program
- Coordinates construction activities to ensure minimal disruption to parking operation
- Fill the role of traffic and parking coordinator for NFL Game Days and other significant events as required
- Planning and management of irregular operational events including snow removal and other emergencies
WHO YOU ARE
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in high density, fast-paced, parking/traffic operations.
- Associated degree or college course work totaling at least 60 credits of course work.
- 5-years of experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to interact with customers in a manner consistent with the values of American Dream
- Accreditation by or membership in the National Parking Administration a plus
- Understanding and practical experience in the installation and maintenance of Parking and Revenue Control Systems and other technology utilized to improve the customer experience.
- Proven track record in the analysis and utilization of facility parking data for the improvement of operations.
- Ability to be available during nights and weekends for major events
- A valid driver’s license is required
- Stand/move about – frequently, 50%
- Sitting – frequently, 50%
- Occasional Pushing/Pulling – Up to 30 lbs.
- Occasional Lifting – Up to 30 lbs.
American Dream is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment or discrimination. All employment decisions are to be made without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.