Seeking RN / Registered Nurse at a Nursing Home facility near you! The ideal candidate will hold a RN license and preferably possess experience.
Are you a RN / Registered Nurse looking for a great career opportunity, or a new RN looking to gain invaluable experience? Your search is over! Look no further than Five Star Nursing! With competitive wages, flexible scheduling and medical benefits, we invite you to join our dedicated team! Whether you are looking for full-time, or per-diem, we offer tailored employment solutions that meet your needs! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Requirements of the RN / Registered Nurse
• Current RN license and registration
• CPR certification
• MMR & Varicella titers
• PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
• 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference letter
• Original Social Security Card
• Original Non expired State Identification
• Original Proof of Citizenship / Immigration (Example of documents: Birth Cert, Green Card, Resident Card)
• Sigma Care experience (computer system, patient information) a plus
• Long-term care experience a big plus, but new grads welcome as well!
Responsibilities of the RN / Registered Nurse
• Record a patient’s medical history accurately
• Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
• Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
• Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
• Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
• Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic
medical care tasks
• Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
• Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
• Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
Compensation and Benefits for the RN / Registered Nurse
• Salary: $45-$60/hour
• Paid orientation.
• Competitive compensation.
• Sick days.
• Voluntary Medical Insurances – choose the option right for you!
• Aflac Insurance options to choose from: Disability, Dental, Accident, Life, Cancer, Hospital.
• Commuter Benefits – earn pre-tax dollars!
• Direct deposit available.
• Referral Bonuses – refer a friend and win up to $100!
• Quarterly Sweepstakes raffles.
• Employee of the Month program.
• Easy access to 24/7 support.
• Wide variety of shifts and locations.
• Offices conveniently located in Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn and Bronx.
• Flexible Schedules – full time or part time available.
• Weekend Schedule available.