Fairlane Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Dietary Aide for our skilled nursing facility in Reading, PA.
You will work alongside other medical professionals to provide assistance in all food services functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with established food services dietary policies and procedures.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis
- Clean worktables, meat blocks, and refrigerators/freezers, etc.
- Assist cook in preparing meals
- Serve food trays from cars, dining rooms. etc., and take to dish washing area
- Graduate of an accredited high school or GED preferred.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
- PTO buy-back
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs