Fairlane Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA for our skilled nursing facility in Reading, PA.
You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA.
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
SMS “CNA Reading” for a rapid application: 717- 803-2980.
· Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub, or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
· Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
· Assist resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
· Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
· Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
· Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
· Active Certified Nursing Assistant Certification