Full-Time position split between our two SNFs Fairlane Gardens (Reading, PA) & Rose City Nursing & Rehab (Lancaster, PA).
Schedule is flexible to your discretion, or you can choose to do part-time at one of these facilities.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator RN (MDS Coordinator) for our two 124-bed skilled nursing facilities in Reading and Lancaster PA!
The primary purpose of the job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
$5,000 Sign-Up Bonus
SMS “RNAC Reading” for a rapid application: 717-803-2980
- Routinely assess residents according to pre-set schedules, or on an “as needed” basis for condition changes, hospital return, etc.
- Responsible for accurate observation, assessment and communication of condition changes to appropriate personnel
- Assures completion of assessments and CAA's by other departments such as Social Services, Activities, Dietary, and obtain corresponding signatures
- Complete other sections of MDS, quarterlies, CAA’s and care plans etc., in absence of other personnel
- Initiate care plans based upon resident needs identified in the Resident Assessment Protocols and for updating the care plans according to guidelines
- Prepares and distributes MDS schedule to interdisciplinary team
- Transmit MDS to state weekly (or as required) and maintain accurate records, including a transmittal log
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Over a year of previous long-term care assessment coordinator experience
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package with opportunities for professional growth working with an experienced management team.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs