Rose City Nursing & Rehab is seeking a Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator RN for our for our 125-bed skilled nursing facility in Lancaster, PA.
The primary purpose of the job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
$5,000 Sign-Up Bonus
SMS "RNAC Lancaster” for a rapid application: 717- 803-2980
Two positions available:
- Full-Time position split between our two SNFs: Fairlane Gardens (Reading, PA) & Rose City Nursing & Rehab (Lancaster, PA)
- Routinely assess residents according to pre-set schedules, or on an “as needed” basis for condition changes, hospital return, etc.
- Responsible for accurate observation, assessment and communication of condition changes to appropriate personnel
- Assures completion of assessments and CAA's by other departments such as Social Services, Activities, Dietary, and obtain corresponding signatures
- Complete other sections of MDS, quarterlies, CAA’s and care plans etc., in absence of other personnel
- Initiate care plans based upon resident needs identified in the Resident Assessment Protocols and for updating the care plans according to guidelines
- Prepares and distributes MDS schedule to interdisciplinary team
- Transmit MDS to state weekly (or as required) and maintain accurate records, including a transmittal log
- Registered Nurse of this state
- Over a year of previous long-term care MDS Assessment Coordinator Experience
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service