Rose City Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Social Services Director for our nursing home in Lancaster, PA.
The Social Services Director is responsible for acting as a liaison and representative of the residents’ social interests and to assist in planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing the overall operation of the Social Services Department.
This is a full-time position.
- Develop social assessment and care plan, which identifies medically related social and emotional problems and needs with realistic goals and specific actions to be taken
- Be actively involved in pre-admission and admissions processes
- Ability to listen and act compassionately with residents/family members; must be able to work on own and maintain job related jobs
- Document residents’ behavioral and psychosocial status
- Provide individual and group help for family and residents at all times of adjustment, crisis, or particular need
- Establish and assure growth of separate volunteer program designed to meet specific social service needs
- Orients resident and family to Nursing center, helping both adjust to new environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited school in Social Work or related field.
- Must be knowledgeable of social services practices, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs