LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Duties Include:
- Medication administration and treatments.
- Assist with admission, transfer and discharging of residents
- Document resident care services by charting in resident medical record and department records.
- Educate residents regarding treatment, rehabilitation, change of status, etc… as well as family members.
- Adhering to infection control policies and procedures as well as all other facility policies and procedures.
- Consult with resident’s physician regarding resident’s plan of care as well as notifying them of any changes.
- Maintain resident’s confidentiality and privacy.
- Assure quality of care by adhering to DOH standards of practice and facility standards of care.
- Assist with solving resident’s problems by working with the interdisciplinary team.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Requirements/Qualifications:
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN program
- Experience in long term care preferred
- Excellent communicator, positive attitude, and team player
Salary: $45 an hour
An Equal Opportunity Employer