Rose City Nursing and Rehab is seeking an Assistant Director Of Nursing RN for our 125-bed skilled nursing facility in Lancaster, PA.
This is a full-time position.
- Plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of the Nursing Service Department
- Participate in interviewing and screening residents for admission to the facility
- Review nurses’ notes to ensure proper documentation is maintained relating to resident’s treatment, medications, and conditions
- Make daily rounds for observation of the care of residents
- Talking with physicians and visiting selected residents
- Assist the Resident Assessment/Care Plan Coordinator in planning, scheduling, and revising the MDS, including the implementation of RAP’s and triggers.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- A minimum of 1 years’ RN Supervisory experience as an ADON in a long term care setting
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package with opportunities for professional growth working with an experienced management team.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs
- College Tuition Benefit