$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
*Benefits available for Full-time employees*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: DOE. $30-$40 / hr
Skyline Nursing Center is a FANTASTIC Long-Term care Facility.
We are looking for FANTASTIC people like you to join your TEAM!
What does success in Long-Term Care look like?
We serve our residents aily with a Spirit of Excellence! Come work under some of the most effective and caring manage team. Stop working and start your career with as at Skyline Nursing Center!
• Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with Company, State, Federal and local rules, regulations, and guidelines.
• Admit, transfer and discharge residents with documentation regarding care and service provided.
• Participate in the ordination of new residents/family members to the facility.
• Participate in facility surveys (inspections) as scheduled.
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts unit huddles to promote communication programs and provides updates to DON.
• Participates in shift-to-shift communication between incoming and outgoing nursing staff.
• Coordinates shift assignments, resident assignments, rest and meal break for Certified Nurse’s Aides.
• Collaborates with other departments to provide timely effective care consistent with individual’s needs, choices, and preferences.
• Assumes nursing administrative responsibilities of the center for weekend and holiday coverage as requested.
• Stays and works beyond scheduled shift if needed to meet state staffing requirements and/or needs of residents.
• Ensures timely and accurate compliance of the MDS process and that it reflects the resident’s plan of care.
• Ensures Point Click Care (PCC) is utilized according the company process.
• Ensures that physician orders are followed as prescribed.
• Effectively carries out medication management to ensure adequate supplies and that all medications are handled in accordance with company policy.
• Ensures that resident's attending physician and family or responsible party are promptly notified of any significant change in the resident's health condition.
• Ensures complete and prompt reporting of incidents, accidents, and adverse events to Administrator and Director of Nursing. Ensures that resident's accident/incident, adverse event and grievances/concerns are fully documented, investigated, reported and addressed in accordance with company policies and procedures and the Federal/State rules and regulations.
• Investigates resident/family complaints and takes appropriate actions to bring to resolution.
• Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Company Infection Control Manual.
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the care interventions, identifies problems and trends and develops alternative interventions.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).
"Skyline is the place to send your loved ones if you want great care. We thrive on quality, love and compassion. Come join our family" - Crystal Sears - ADON
"I have been a resident at Skyline and the staff here is really great and really cares about their people" - Lisa Washington - Resident
"Staff members are very kind and helpful and management leads their team to provide the best care" - Katie Wethy - Admissions Coordinator.
"Alvina is one of the kindest and most amazing Administrators i've ever met. She's a compassionate and trueborn leader" - Dylan Nowe - Recruiter.