Healthcare, Dental, Vision and PTO
If you are compassionate and love to take care of people, then we invite you to consider us as your new employer. This is your chance to take a stance against the virus and directly impact your community. We are needing LVN’s for all hours full and part-time! We are offering competitive wages as well as full-time and part-time opportunities and we welcome multi state licensees! Come make a difference when it counts!
• Provides residents’ personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, back rubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
• Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding residents as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning residents.
• Assists with lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc., in keeping with specific resident safety needs; Assists residents in preparation for and transporting to appointments, activities and social programs
• Participate in meal service including serving, clearing, and cleaning the dining room; Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals; Assures that appropriate utensils are within reach of residents; Serves food trays and assists with feeding as indicated; Delivers and documents all a.m., p.m., and bedtime snacks and supplements; Provides hydration to all residents according to center policy.
• Responsible for knowledge of proper procedures to provide personal care services to residents; provide requested personal care services to residents.
• Prepares equipment and aids nurses during treatments and examination of residents.
• Checks residents in section regularly; Answers call light promptly; Follows through with resident problems or needs by delivering care or reporting to supervisor depending upon level of ability and nature of resident need.
• Maintains resident stability by checking vital signs and weight; testing urine; recording intake and output information.
• Provides resident comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting residents; answering resident call lights and requests; reporting observations of the resident to nursing supervisor.
• Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Protects company’s integrity by keeping resident information confidential.
• Serves and protect the center’s community by adhering to professional standards, company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Review care plans routinely to determine if changes in the residents’ care routines have been made.
• Participates in and receives nursing report upon reporting for duty and during shift change.
• Makes beds (occupied and unoccupied); Changes bed linens and keeps linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under residents; Handles linens according to infection control guidelines.
• Keeps residents dry (changes gown, clothing, linen, etc., when it becomes wet or soiled); Assists residents with bowel and bladder functions.
• Maintains cleanliness of resident units, central bathing area, treatment and supply rooms, workrooms and linen closets; cleans bedpans, urinals and commodes; washes and empties basins; sanitizes bath tub after each resident’s use; cleans floors if resident is incontinent; wipes spilled foods and liquids.
• Provides post-mortem care as instructed.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Certified in the state of practice, required.
• Successful completion of State Approved Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program; Name must appear on State Registry as Nurse Aide in good standing.
• Prior experience as Nurse Aide in a skilled nursing facility preferred but not required.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).