LVN 24-28$ an hour
Healthcare, Dental, Vision and PTO
If you are compassionate and love to take care of people, then we invite you to consider us as your new employer. This is your chance to take a stance against the virus and directly impact your community. We are needing LVN’s for all hours full and part-time! We are offering competitive wages as well as full-time and part-time opportunities and we welcome multi state licensees! Come make a difference when it counts!
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
• Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).