Join Our Team!
Now hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse for Weekends!
$3,500 SIGNING BONUS!
$3.00 Shift diff evening and night shifts. (3pm -11pm and 11pm - 7am)
LPN Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Record a resident's medical history accurately
- Take and chart measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe residents under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor residents' conditions and meet medical needs
- Assist with daily living activities
- Administer injections, prescribed medications etc., clean and dress wounds, as well as assist with other basic medical care
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients and their loved ones to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements
- Protect our values by keeping patient information confidential
Laurelwood Health Care Center offers a rich benefits package including:
- Competitive Pay
- Low-cost Health Insurance
- Free Life Insurance - 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Ancillary Insurance available (including accident, cancer, hospital & critical illness)
Laurelwood Health Care Center proudly serves West TN. We value strong community connections and opportunities to serve.
We look forward to having you join our team!