Are you an experienced Home Care/Home Health Marketer seeking work?
Join our team and be part of our mission to give the highest quality of affordable Home Care. We believe that your skills and qualifications have a critical role in our pursuit to serve.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The marketer is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with referral sources who will recommend agency to potential clients. The marketer will call on these representatives regularly to encourage referrals as well as update them on any clients sent to the agency. In addition, the marketer may do some direct consumer sales. The ultimate goal for the marketer is to continuously increase business.
- Compliance with company bonding criteria
- At least one-year experience in sales and/or marketing capacities in companion care.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with referral sources, clients, clients' families, co-workers and all supervisors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to give presentations to large groups of people as well as one on one.
- Knowledge of social media, SEO, etc. strongly considered.
- High school diploma - Associate or Bachelor degree strongly recommended
- Ability to perform multiple tasks under strict deadlines.
- Develop, establish and maintain relationships with major referral sources, (e.g., hospitals, assistant living facilities, rehab centers, hospice and other health care provider professionals).
- Provide referral sources with information about company in a manner that will encourage referrals.
- Conduct research on new and untapped referral sources.
- With agency owner, develop and implement sales strategies that will increase business.
- Work closely with scheduler and recruiter to identify and/or recruit caregivers who are qualified to serve the clients' needs based on the referral source type.
- Conduct sofa visits to educate potential clients and families on home care services in a way that will encourage new client sign on.
- Inform hospital or other facility personnel in a timely manner as to the status of any referral received.
- Conduct large group and one-on-one presentations on various topics as necessary. These presentations may be directed to referral sources or direct consumers.
- Order marketing material as necessary with approval from agency owner.
- Weekly meeting with owner to discuss sales progress and upcoming marketing meetings for all referral sources.
- Meet sales goals on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Other duties as assigned.