RN 30-$50 an hour
LVN 24-$28 an hour
Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off
We are looking for a friendly and experienced night nurse! The LVN or RN will be responsible for ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the missions and policies of the company and in accordance with accepted standards of practice, state and federal regulations and licensing requirements. Responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination and direction of nursing care during assigned shift; includes mentoring and educating nursing personnel, working with physicians and other medical professionals.
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
• Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).