NEW RATES and $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Come work where your skills will be appreciated and where you will truly make a difference! Ten Broeck Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing, a 258-bed skilled nursing facility located in the scenic Hudson Valley, is seeking an energetic, professional, fun-loving Registered Nurse for our short-term Sub-Acute Rehabilitation units.
We have one full-time Sub-Acute Rehab RN position available: day shift M-F from 7am-3pm. The Sub-Acute Rehab RN is responsible for the supervision of Licensed Practical Nurses and Direct Care Staff to ensure that high-quality nursing care is delivered in an efficient and effective manner; manages resident care through MDS, care planning process, and resident assessment; and supervises and coordinates activities of the nursing personnel on the unit. Ten Broeck offers competitive rates and benefits, plus a $5,000 sign-on bonus for this full-time position!
Education: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing and current RN licensure by the state board of nursing
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to the health care field
- Knowledge of administrative regulations of the health care field and how they apply to long term care
- Leadership skills in decision making, problem-solving, and interpersonal relations
- Supervisory skills supporting the policies of the facility and making decisions consistent with policy in a fair and equitable manner
- Ability to keep up with new trends in nursing and be able to convey this information to others and perform new procedures and use equipment
- Ability to instruct others with clarity, give support and help where needed, and set the climate for smooth cooperation between units and shifts for a smooth-running facility
- Ability to treat residents/patients with respect, dignity, and compassion
- Actively demonstrate Ten Broeck’s “PRIDE” philosophy of professionalism, responsibility, integrity, dedicated service, and excellence
Ten Broeck offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Individual and family Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with company match
- Strong TEAM environment that fosters professional growth
- Professional dues in addition to continuing education
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Home Buyers Assistance Program