Healthcare, Dental, Vision and PTO
Competitive Rates (Overtime! 16 hour shifts)
Come for the job but stay for the challenge. The Charge Nurse will work 16 hour shifts (Saturday and Sunday) and will receive bonus compensation (pay and a half, and double time past 12 hours). If you are compassionate and genuinely care about providing outstanding resident care then we invite you to consider us as your new employer. We appreciate our nurses and we welcome multi-state license and new graduates. Come apply today! LVN's are welcome too!
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
• Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).