Yorktown Manor Care Center is seeking a Housekeeping / Laundry Assistant to join our skilled nursing home facility in Yorktown, IN.
You will perform a variety of cleaning and organizing duties.
- Follows Housekeeping procedures
- Places soiled linen (facility or residents personal linen) in washing machine
- Folds or hangs resident personal linen, transports and distributes resident personal linen to resident's room. Hangs clothes in closet and places clothes in drawers.
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.