RN (Registered Nurse)
Heritage Lakeside Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a facility with 60+ beds. Our Heritage Lakeside team has an average length of service of over 8 years and is passionate about providing exceptional patient care.
Heritage Lakeside Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is seeking qualified, dedicated and compassionate Per Diem, Part Time and Full Time RN (Registered Nurses).
- Monitor, plan and implement the nursing care of residents within the facility.
- Ensure continuity of care of residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by C.N.A.s and LPNs support staff members.
- Participate in resident and family education.
- Serve as resident advocate with focus on the facility's mission.
Qualifications for RN (Registered Nurse):
- Current/valid Wisconsin RN License/registration
- Medical, Dental and Vision available. Paid Time Off, 401k retirement savings plan.
- Shift differential available
- Commensurate with experience