Since 2008, Senior Care Therapy (SCT) has been providing psychotherapy services to clients in subacute, LTC, and assisted living settings throughout New Jersey. We believe everyone should have access to mental health care and our goal is to help patients function at an optimal level. To achieve this goal, our clinicians work hand in hand with the staff at facilities.
If you’re interested in a challenging and rewarding career where you can make an impact in the lives of others, we invite you to submit an application to join our team! We believe our clinicians should not be burdened with paperwork or administrative tasks and should be provided with adequate time to engage in meaningful therapy. That’s why SCT does all of that for you!
Senior Care Therapy is rapidly expanding and seeking Licensed Clinical Social Workers to work with us on a full-time, part-time for Fee-for-Service basis.
• We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure- including SIGN ON and monthly bonuses!
• 401(k) Plan
• Vacation and PTO for full-time
• Limited part-time benefits available through AFLAC
• Fee-For-Service or Salary option available for part-time
• On-going training
• Daytime hours...no nights or weekends
• Flexible Schedule
• No cancellations or no-shows
• Rewarding experiences working with the senior population
Performs in-person psychotherapy services with the senior population in a skilled nursing facility. The LCSW will focus on individual differences, abnormal behavior, mental disorders, and their prevention and improvement of patient lifestyles. This is realized through counseling and psychotherapeutic services. Serves as a consultant to other healthcare staff.
• Licensed as a clinical social worker according to requirements of New York
• Previous experience as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in an outpatient setting preferred
Contact Lauren Sellers at 856-761-6497 or [email protected]