Fairlange Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Business Office Manager to join our skilled nursing facility in Reading, PA.
You will develop, implement and maintain systems to operate the business office in an effective, efficient manner so that the facility will run sound.
This is a full-time position.
- Ensure that supplies are requested, approved and ordered according to policy.
- Bill, monitor, and collect account receivables. Report delinquent accounts to the Administrator and/or the Director of Finance.
- Assist in planning and implementing changes in the accounting system.
- Be able to perform all the job functions required of the Accounting/Billing Assistant.
- 2 years business office and/or accounting experience required, preferably in a Long Term Care Accounts receivable
- Knowledge of Medicaid, Medicare and Insurance.
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Paid Days Off (“PTO”)
- PTO buy-back (Available to non-management only)
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance, and for Child or Spouse
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident insurance
- Holiday Pay Options
- Career Development Options
- Potential for Education Debt Reduction
- Nationwide Transfer Opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee-Assisted Programs