Ten Broeck Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing, a 258-bed skilled nursing facility located in the scenic Hudson Valley is seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician position available. The successful Maintenance Technician is responsible for the routine and other maintenance of the physical building and grounds including skilled functions such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Ten Broeck offers a friendly work environment, competitive rates and generous benefits.
- Working on HVAC-VAVS systems, and computer work related to HVAC Systems
- Troubleshooting and repair of electrical problems
- Repair of plumbing
- Tracking and monitoring inspection program and performing necessary repairs
- Basic carpentry, laying carpet, painting, etc.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance and replace/repair as needed
- Snow and ice removal
- Landscaping, including mowing, trimming, weeding
- Picking up garbage on grounds
- Room moves, moving furniture, etc.
- Responding to work orders and pages in a timely manner
- Repair equipment including buffers, vacuums, snowblowers, lawnmowers, kitchen equipment
- Inspect electrical devices for residents to ensure safety
- Run computer and phone lines
- Repair of wheelchairs, walkers, and related equipment
- Assembly and repair of electric and hydraulic beds
- Other duties as requested.
- Repetitive lifting of 50 pounds
- Repetitive pushing of 200 pounds
- Must be able to read and interpret warning, content and directions of chemical used in cleaning and other performed functions.
- Ability to treat residents/patients with respect, dignity, and compassion
- Cooperative and considerate to fellow employees
- Available and willing to assist as needed
Neat, clean, and properly attired as per dress code
Ten Broeck offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Individual and family health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- 401k with 50% company match
- Wellness programs, including an on-site bootcamp class, employee massages, and fitness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- First-time home buyers assistance program
- Employee rewards and recognition programs
- And more!