The Grand Story: Combining beautiful residences with modern amenities, The Grand Healthcare System provides a range of accommodations that go above and beyond your expectations. Our soft linens and cozy furnishings are just a small part of what makes our unique all-inclusive health facilities a preferred destination for high quality healthcare.
The Grand Rehabilitation and Nursing Center at Buffalo is currently seeking Registered Nurses.
RN Duties Include:
- Use nursing judgement and knowledge of gerontological nursing to set priorities and make decisions.
- Meets nursing operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Implement physician orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performs standard nursing treatments and observes resident for desired and unwanted effects.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests. Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing patient and department records.
Necessary Skills/Qualifications: Judgment, Informing Others, Nursing Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Hospital Environment, Medical Teamwork, Listening
We offer the Following:
- $2,500 RN Sign on Bonus.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Great Benefits Package.
- Professional Growth & Stability.
- Innovative Training Programs And much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V