Rose City Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Nursing Scheduler for our skilled nursing home in Lancaster, PA.
You will create and maintain staff schedules, track attendance, monitor lateness and absences, and provide reports to management related to productive and non-productive hours.
This is a full-time position.
- Create and post monthly staff schedules, track and post changes and approve trades in the absence of the DON or as delegated by DON.
- Maintain timely records of call-offs, tardys and early arrivals and coordinate daily with HR to ensure attendance policies are administered promptly and fairly.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to DON, Facility Administrator and management on issues relating to staffing, vacancies and agency use, or other topics as assigned.
- Prepare and submit accurate, complete payroll reports on a timely basis
- Verify employment data and backgrounds on job applicants
- Previous scheduler experience is required
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service