We are hiring for the following positions at DV Therapy.
- part/full time in-clinic Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, SLPA up to 35/hr
Unique work and schedule opportunities:
- Private-practice with school-calendar schedule available.
- 10 months on with 2 months off, with payments spread out over 12 months
- Opportunities for increase rates given evening availability of 3pm to 7pm.
- STEPS program and opportunities for advancement.
DV Therapy Inc is pleased to offer a tuition reimbursement (ask for details)!
Company / Team Culture:
DV Therapy Inc provides speech and language therapy services in our clinic, schools, skilled nursing facilities, and home. Based in Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley, and Antelope Valley. DV Therapy strives to serve the needs of the community. With a focus on individuals with developmental disabilities, our therapists utilize the latest in evidence based practice to provide stellar assessment and therapeutic services. DV Therapy specializes in providing speech and language therapy for individuals from birth-geriatric with disabilities and delays including, Autism, Late-talkers, SLI, Articulation and Phonological disorders, Stuttering, Dysphonia, Aphasia, Pragmatic and social delays, and Verbal Apraxia of Speech. We have staff trained in PROMPT Therapy, PECS, feeding, behavior modification, TLC literacy program, Sounds In Motion phonemic awareness program, Beckman Oral Motor Therapy, Hanen, PEERS, and fluency shaping techniques.
- Previous experience in speech pathology or other related fields
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Current SLP, SLPA, or RPE license
Responsibilities may include the following:
- Develop/follow therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Work collaboratively with other professionals
- Highest pay with bonus opportunities
- No travel time - clinic based
- Limited paperwork
- Onsite supervision
- Flexible hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great working environment
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Reimbursement for CEUs & materials related to Speech
- Paid days off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision provided
- Opportunity to work with a varied caseload
- Opportunity to work in variety of professional settings (clinic, schools, nursing facilities, and homes)
- Opportunity for relocation bonus
- Key Words: Speech Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech Therapy, SLP - CF, Speech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow