Caregivers (CHHA / HHA - Certified Home Health Aide) - Weekday Shifts
- 2 days per week - Mondays and Thursdays
- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Cranford, NJ
Amada Senior Care of North Central New Jersey offers:
- A "Caregiver First Mentality"
- Supportive Care Team - Our Caregivers (CHHA / HHA Certified Home Health Aide) love working with us because we care about you. We work with our Caregivers to accommodate them based on availability, skills, & location preference. We have Tools & Technology to help you via our Caregiver Portal making it fast and convenient to check schedules, document care, track ADLs, and more
- Easy and Quick Online Employment Application
- First Check Direct Deposit
- Holidays Paid at Time & A Half
- 401K Available After Specific Number of Hours Worked
- $100 Bonus for referring a CHHA / HHA Certified Home Health Aide friend
- Paid Orientation
- Mileage reimbursement between cases
- PPE provided
- On-going education materials
- Appreciation and recognition from families and office staff
- Steady long-term jobs or part-time temporary jobs are available
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
If you would like to know more, please call us at (973) 510-2592
- Must be a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA / HHA) in New Jersey (License Must Be Current)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Proof Required as of September 7, 2021 per State of New Jersey
- Ability to pass background and drug screen
- Have current TB Clearance or ability to pass Two-Stage TB Test
- Have a clean driving record
- Current car insurance
Are you a home healthcare superhero??
At Amada Senior Care of North Central New Jersey, our home health aides (CHHA / HHA) think of senior care as a calling, not a job. They understand the importance of building meaningful relationships and being confident and dedicated to the commitments they've made. The knowledge and experience they possess guide them in listening to and fulfilling the needs of their clients. Amada Senior Care of North Central New Jersey Home Health Aides are superheroes who positively impact the lives of our clients residing in 65 communities in Union, Morris, Essex, Middlesex, Hunterdon, and Somerset counties.
Amada Senior Care of North Central New Jersey is one of the fastest-growing caregiver companies in New Jersey. We are proud to provide exceptional care to our clients while fostering a family atmosphere for our caregivers.
Feel free to call or text our office directly at (973) 510-2592.