JOIN OUR TEAM!
Now hiring RN/LPN Unit Manager –
Must have a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, minimum 2 years of experience in providing direct care in long-term care, restorative or geriatric setting as an LPN or RN, minimum 1 year experience in nursing management, and current CPR certification. Must also meet state requirements for relevant licensures or certifications and have no disciplinary action in effect against professional license.
RN Unit Manager Job Responsibilities & Duties:
· Plan, develop, organize, implement and direct nursing services for residents on the unit assigned.
· Ensure compliance with current applicable federal, state and local regulations and facility policies and procedures.
· Review complaints and grievances made or filed by staff. Makes appropriate reports to the Director of Nursing as required or as necessary.
· Ensure an adequate stock of medications, medical supplies, equipment etc. is maintained on the unit at all times to adequately meet the needs of the resident and notifies appropriate personnel of needs.
· Assist in the development of written preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the nursing needs of each resident.
· Make nursing/aide assignments as indicated.
· Encourage staff to attend and participate in outside training programs and schedule times as appropriate.
· Review nurses’ notes to ensure they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident’s response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the residents’ wishes.
Ahava Healthcare offers a rich benefits package including:
· Competitive Pay
· Low-cost Health Insurance
· Free Life Insurance – 401k with company match
· Paid Time Off
· Dental and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
· Ancillary Insurance available (including accident, cancer, hospital & critical illness)
Ahava Healthcare proudly serves our community. We value strong community connections and opportunities to serve.
We look forward to having you join our team!