Westbury Center of Jackson for Nursing and Healing is Hiring a RN Supervisor!
****$3000 Sign On Bonus!****
Great Opportunity for Leadership!
At Wesbury Center of Jackson for Nursing and Healing, the care we provide for our patients is matched by the care we provide for our care providers. We treat everyone in our facility as family, because that’s how we view everyone under our roof.
We're seeking a RN Supervisor to be responsible for supervision of the delivery of care to our residents. The RN Supervisor will assess resident needs, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, supervise both LPNs and CNAs.
Some of the RN Supervisor Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assists Director of Nursing and Unit Manager with staffing – Recommendations regarding needs of the Nursing department, interviews, hire and orients professional staff.
- Clinical Leadership – the RN Supervisor Works with the DON and Unit Manager to effectively plan, organize, direct and implement a comprehensive nursing program
- Provides Nursing Leadership in order to meet goals of the organization and the individual center
- Works with the DON to ensure timely and accurate compliance between nurses, CNA and professional medical staff.
- Initiates and actively participates in Interdisciplinary Care Plan meetings.
- The RN Supervisor Ensures the Interdisciplinary Care Plan addresses all triggered indicators.
- Collaborates with nursing caregivers and other disciplines to obtain information on residents' status and progress toward care plan goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of other disciplines
- Prepares accurate reports of the Quality Measure/Quality Indicators (QM/QI) derived from the RAI/MDS. Performs tracks and trends of this data to enhance the knowledge of the Interdisciplinary Team and improve quality of care through performance improvement initiatives.
- Active involvement in Quality Improvement.
- Implements an educational plan to meet changing program or service needs for self and others.
Benefits for the RN Supervisor:
- $2000 Sign On Bonus
- Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Holiday Time
- Licensed Registered Nurse