Premier at Perry Village is seeking a Food Service Director / Certified Dietary Manager for our skilled nursing facility in New Bloomfield, PA.
As a Food Service Director / Certified Dietary Manager, you are responsible to direct, evaluate, and monitor the staff assigned to your department, including issuing disciplinary actions as necessary and performing probationary and annual evaluations of employee performance.
$1,500 Sign-on Bonus*
- Run day to day operations within the department
- Manage food service employees – scheduling, hiring, performance management
- Prepare meals in accordance with planned menus and make only authorized food substitutes.
- Prepare food in accordance with standardized recipes and special diet orders
- Review care plans as necessary to assure that the resident's dietary needs are being met
- Provide nutrition counseling with assistance from a registered dietitian
- Work as part of the interdisciplinary team to ensure smooth operation within the facility
- Must be a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM)
- Graduate of an approved dietary management course
- Knowledge of basic food preparation & therapeutic diets.
- Previous long-term care experience is desirable. Prior experience in Geriatric Food Service preferred. Prior management experience preferred.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.