Rose City Nursing & Rehab is now hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations in Lancaster PA!
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for organizing and providing speech-language services to facilitate rehabilitation.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus, paid out $333 every 160 hours worked, over the first 90 days*
- Full-Time 9am -5pm with weekend rotations
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance
- Facilitate the learning of those skills and functions essential for communication and swallowing, to diminish or remediate disorders of deficits
- Directs activities to promote and maintain health, within the scope of practice and consistent with the Code of Ethics of the profession
- Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
- As necessary or applicable, supervises CFY provisional licensees, students, and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
- Licensed Speech-Language Pathologist
- Master's Degree from an accredited program in speech-language pathology
- Successful completion of Certificate of Clinical Competency or Strong Clinical Fellow
- BLS certification
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service