Rose City Nursing & Rehab is hiring a Physical Therapist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations in Lancaster PA!
The Physical Therapist is responsible for assessing the need for, developing, and delivering physical therapy programs to facilitate rehabilitation.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus, paid out $333 every 160 hours worked, over the first 90 days*
- Full-Time 9am -5pm with weekend rotations
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce, and enhance performance
- Identify need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient
- Instruct, educate, and train patients and caregivers in the skills and functions essential for promoting patient independence and productivity, to diminish or correct pathology
- Supervise Physical Therapist Assistants, provisional licensees, students, and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited program in physical therapy
- Licensed Physical Therapist; BLS certification
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service