Rose City Nursing & Rehab is hiring an Occupational Therapist to provide rehabilitation services in one or more of our service locations in Lancaster PA!
The Occupational Therapist implements occupational therapy programs and provides occupational therapy treatments to patients to facilitate increased independence and functioning, under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist.
- Implements patient's individualized treatment plan as established by the primary Occupational Therapist
- Works with other members of the rehabilitation team to develop programs consistent with the needs and capabilities of each patient
- Instructs patients, families, and other caregivers in the skills and techniques of the occupational therapy treatment program under the supervision of the Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited program in Occupational therapy
- Licensed Occupational Therapist; OTR/L certification
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service