Rose City Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Maintenance Director for our skilled nursing facility in Lancaster, PA.
The Maintenance Director will plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of the Maintenance Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing our facility
This is a full-time position.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Maintenance Department, its programs and activities.
- Develop and maintain written maintenance policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain written job descriptions for each level of maintenance personnel in accordance with pertinent laws and regulations.
- Assist the maintenance staff in the development and use of departmental policies, procedures, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Review the department’s policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc., at least annually for revisions and make recommendations to the Administrator.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience preferable in a supervisory capacity.
- Training in environmental control practices and procedures preferred.
- Medical or long-term care experience is desirable.
- Proficiency in carpentry, plumbing, minor electrical work, HVAC, medical devices
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.