Porter-Starke Services, Inc. is seeking a Recovery (Addictions) Therapist who conducts initial assessments for adults seeking assistance for opiate addiction via methadone treatment; establishes treatment plan, provides individual and group therapy, education, case management and outreach as indicated.
$500.00 sign on bonus and loan repayment program available! Inquire for further details.
Porter-Starke Services, Inc. is a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC) based in Valparaiso and serves northwest Indiana with additional offices in Portage, Knox, and LaPorte. Porter-Starke also operates Marram Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with two offices in Gary and Hebron.
COVID-19 considerations: Per Federal CMS COVID-19 vaccine requirements, all Porter-Starke Services employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption before they can begin employment.
- 401K w/ 20% company matching
- 11 paid holidays
- Competitive wages
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts (cell phone service & YMCA)
- Employee referral program
- HSA/FSA accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition assistance and loan repayments
- Casual Fridays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company paid long term disability
- Optional insurances (short term disability)
- Employee recognition events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free health screenings
- Conducts initial assessments for adults seeking assistance for opiate addiction via methadone treatment
- Develops treatment plan and refers to appropriate level of care.
- Provides individual and group therapy
- Completes thorough documentation in electronic medical record within established timeframes
- Participates in weekly staffing with Recovery Center clinical team and psychiatrist
- Provides education and case management services to patients as needed
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationships with referral sources and other providers
- Conducts outreach and provides education to community organizations and providers to reduce stigma, increase collaboration and enhance referrals to MAT
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in addictions, social work, psychology or related discipline from an accredited college or university required. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience providing addictions assessment and treatment, including the provision of individual and group therapy
- Current LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LCAC, LAC, MAC, or CADAC II (or higher) required. LSW, LMHCA, or LCACA allowable if accompanied by an Indiana MATS Certification.
Learn more about Porter-Starke Services, Inc. by visiting our website- https://www.porterstarke.org/