Porter-Starke Services, Inc. is seeking a Recovery Center Director to provide clinical and administrative leadership, supervision and direction while managing the overall operation and administration of the methadone clinic/opiate treatment program located in LaPorte, Indiana.
Porter-Starke Services, Inc. is a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC) based in Valparaiso and serves northwest Indiana with additional offices in Portage, Knox, and LaPorte. Porter-Starke also operates Marram Health Center, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with two offices in Gary and Hebron.
COVID-19 considerations: Per Federal CMS COVID-19 vaccine requirements, all Porter-Starke Services employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption before they can begin employment.
- 401K w/ 20% company matching
- 11 paid holidays
- Competitive wages
- Generous PTO
- Employee discounts (cell phone service & YMCA)
- Employee referral program
- HSA/FSA accounts
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition assistance and loan repayments
- Casual Fridays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company paid long term disability
- Optional insurances (short term disability)
- Employee recognition events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free health screenings
- Responsible for the provision of leadership, supervision and communication that supports the departmental and organizational mission, and is in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of methadone maintenance and treatment, signs and symptoms of substance use disorders, co-morbid conditions, pharmacological factors, twelve core clinical functions, etc.
- Clinically skilled in diagnostic evaluations, motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral therapy, individual, group and family therapy, crisis intervention, and client education.
- Aware of and adheres to current standards, policies and procedures of regulatory bodies, state law, contractual agreements and professional standards pertaining to the OTP.
- Develops, implements, monitors and updates the delivery of the OTP according to best practices, state and federal regulations.
- Provides clinical/administrative supervision of therapy staff, nursing staff and coordinates with Medical Director
- Completes electronic medical record documentation as required.
- Demonstrates strong writing and speaking skills.
- Works collaboratively with others in the organization and skilled at developing positive relationships with community partners.
- Manages overall data collection, quality measures and state reporting
- Submits reports to regulatory bodies as requested
- Acquires and maintains adequate levels of qualified staff to meet the needs of programs and services.
- Identifies, recruits, interviews and hires employees as directed and needed.
- Plans, assigns and directs work.
- Appraises staff performance, addresses complaints and resolves problems.
- Establishes, monitors and evaluates staff performance to support quality program outcomes.
- Monitors and evaluates program systems and processes
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Makes efficient use of work time to accomplish assignments and possesses the ability to accept or respond to change in the work environment in a way that promotes the organization's goals and objectives and quality clinical outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, addictions, or other related field required.
- Masters preferred.
- At least 5 years of providing direct mental health and addictions clinical services required.
- At least 3 years of administrative, supervisory, leadership experience required.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Licensed/certified in addictions required.
- Licensed in discipline commensurate with mental health degree preferred.
Please feel free to visit www.porterstarke.org to learn more about our organization and search other job listings.