$17.00 - $18.50 perHour
Wilshire of Lakewood Rehab & Healthcare Center is a skilled nursing community, who strives to provide clinical excellence and compassionate care to our residents. We are looking for CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant to join our clinical team in maintaining high level resident care. Join our active, dedicated, and fun team! Make an impact to patient care!
Are you a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) looking to work close to your home with a flexible schedule with competitive pay?
Wilshire of Lakewood Rehab & Healthcare Center is the place you want to be!
Love where you work! New graduates are welcome!
PAY RATE $17 - $18.50
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Job Requirements:
· Current license as a Certified Nurse Assistant in the state of Missouri.
· Completed COVID-19 Vaccination or a willingness to recieve vaccination.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
Duties and Responsibilities for Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA):
· Provide exceptional, personalized care to support residents their activities of daily living.
· Encourage residents to socialize and engage with each other to keep their spirits healthy.
· Create a safe environment where residents can thrive.
· Assist residents with personal hygiene needs.
· Pass out meal trays and document food/fluid intake.
· Make beds & keep residents’ space clean and tidy.
· Perform any other tasks involved in the daily care of the residents.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Nursing Team!
Contact Us at 314-804-4164