Full-time, Part-time, All Shifts available
New grads are welcome!
Wilshire Rehab & Healthcare center is a skilled nursing community, who strives to provide clinical excellence and compassionate care to our residents.
Candidates should desire to be a part of a quality health care team with emphasis on supporting the mission and vision of our facility in its efforts to support our residents, family members, co-worker’s general public.
WATCH THE EMPLOYEE VIDEO- https://youtu.be/jDDXs1fmmZI
Duties and Responsibilities for RN Charge Nurse:
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned.
- Administers and records medications and treatments as assigned.
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of patients.
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient’s responses to nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as assigned.
Benefits for RN Charge Nurse:
- · Sign on bonus paid out monthly
- · Weekend option programs
- · Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Hands on upper management
- · Flexible schedule options
- RN Licence in the state of MO
Are you an RN Charge Nurse looking to start working immediately?
Are you an RN Charge Nurse looking to work close to your home with a flexible schedule?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Wilshire Rehab Center is the place you want to be!
Looking forward to welcoming you!