Rancho Rehab & Healthcare center is a skilled nursing community, who strives to provide clinical excellence and compassionate care to our residents.
We are looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and/or Registered Nurses to join our clinical team in maintaining high level resident care.
Join our active, dedicated, and fun team! Make an impact to patient care!
Come join our dedicated team in celebrating our elders by helping to making sure that their daily needs are met. We strive to give a family feel to our residents and to extend that feeling to each other. We are a 120 bed long term skilled nursing facility located in Florissant, MO.
We are currently looking to add Licensed Practical Nurses to our Family of dedicated individuals. As an LPN, you will be working as a Charge Nurse responsible for the care of our residents. You will also have a team of CNA’s that you will be in charge of, so this is a leadership role as well. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm.
We offer an array of benefits which include Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurances.
We also offer Sick Days, Vacation Days, and Paid Holidays to our employees.
If you have an interest in becoming part of our Family, please provide your resume online and someone from our team will contact you promptly!
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Must have an unecumbered license in the state of Missouri as an LPN or RN
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
Our people and our residents are at the center of our universe. We can’t wait to meet you!