$200 sign-on bonus after 90 days of employment, all training completed, and in good standing.
No experience necessary! Willing to train the right candidate!
Days: Monday through Friday and weekends when required.
Hours: Work begins after 5pm, 5 to 6 hours per night.
Capitol City Janitorial, A Pritchard Company, is currently seeking a part-time Floor Tech for the Austin area who will be responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpet stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing and bonneting of areas that include offices, corridors, lobbies, entrances, and stairwells. Other required duties may be assigned by the supervisor such as light maintenance and janitorial duties.
- Provide slick floor services, such as stripping, waxing, spray buffing, sweeping, and mopping, to include proper edging on all floor surfaces; Use both high-speed and low-speed buffers and burnishing equipment on slick floors, apply proper chemicals for stripping, waxing, and buffing floors while using chemical safety measures.
- Use slow speed machine on all carpeted floors in a safe and efficient manner.
- Clean baseboards throughout the facility, respond to floor care emergency calls; such as, spills, body fluids, and markings, using proper equipment to clean area.
- Disinfect floor care equipment after each use, complete simple preventative maintenance tasks on floor care equipment, and vacuum all floors as scheduled.
- Move office furniture and supplies in order to clean.
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner.
- Utilize the appropriate chemicals and supplies according to procedure.
- One year of experience as a floor technician preferred, but not required!
- Driver's license with clean driving record.
- Able to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach, pull and lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Authorized to work in the United States