Ten Broeck Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing is now hiring full time Hospitality Aides to join our team! Ten Broeck is a 258-bed facility that is recognized throughout the Hudson Valley for our outstanding delivery of subacute and long-term care.
The Hospitality Aide is responsible for providing various resident care activities and related duties for the specific needs and comfort of the aged and infirm. They take direction from RNs and LPNs to carry out plan of care while complying with federal, state and local long-term care regulations. The Hospitality Aide assures safety of the residents at all times and assists on nursing unit with functions that do not require certification.. We work hard to provide a calm, friendly, and healthy environment for our residents and employees! Come work where you will truly be appreciated and where you will make a difference. Come work at Ten Broeck!
WHY WORK FOR US? WE OFFER OUR HOSPITALITY AIDES:
- $5,000 Loan toward your first home purchase!
- 401K with 50% employer match
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Discount Programs
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Daily Pay
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF A HOSPITALITY AIDE:
- Assure safety of the residents at all times.
- Feed residents, following proper training.
- Pass snacks and hydration as directed.
- Assist with transportation of residents within the facility (i.e., The Corner Café, Dining Room, Rehabilitation, Activities, etc.)
- May accompany a resident to outside appointments in the capacity of a companion.
- Pick up trays and straighten up Dining Room after meals
- Assist resident to participate in individual activities of choice, (e.g., set up of equipment, positioning assistance, providing sufficient lighting and space).
- Answer call bells in a timely and polite manner.
- Know residents that are a high risk for wandering and monitor for attempts to leave unit/building unattended. Intervene and redirect wandering residents as necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of resident rooms, including changing linens after resident shower, labeling personal items, making beds, etc.
- Keep unit neat and clean; straightens nourishment station, clean and dirty utility room and other areas as assigned.
- Prepare rooms for admissions and discharges.
- Make unoccupied beds.
- Assist with filing, copying, and clerical duties as directed.
- Assist with carrying resident belongings for room changes.
- Report all cases of alleged violations involving mistreatment, neglect or abuse including injuries of unknown sources.
- Note resident changes of condition and reports same to LPN/RN.
- Notify Charge Nurse immediately should assistance be needed for direct resident care.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF A HOSPITALITY AIDE:
· Requires movement throughout entire unit.
· Must be able to lift, push, pull and move a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Must be able to bend, lift, and transport equipment.
· Requires ability to utilize computerized medical record system for the purposes of medical record documentation.
HOSPITALITY AIDE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
We want to hear from YOU! APPLY NOW!
We are located at 1 Commons Drive, Lake Katrine, NY 12449.