Program Manager-Program Director- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a Project Manager / Program Director as an Officer. Army Officers assume the ability to manage personnel from teams, to offices to units as a commander. They are the leaders of the Army. This is not a civilian contractor position.
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army enlistment.
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification, depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a contract.
• Make quick, successful decisions that focus on completing the mission
• Lead from the front and adjust to environments that are constantly changing
• Command operations that combine companies to higher headquarter levels
• Develop doctrine, organizations and equipment for a variety of missions
• 10 weeks of Basic Training.
• 12 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
• 30 days paid vacation annually.
• Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
• Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
• Student Loan Forgiveness up to $65,000.
• Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
• Between 17-32 years old.
• Clean legal background.
• Bachelor’s degree or within 365 days of completing a four-year degree.
• US citizen.
• Eligible for a security clearance.
• Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
• Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.