$15.17 - $18.67 perHour
Now offering a $1,000 sign on bonus for a limited time!
Wildewood Downs is now accepting applications for Part time AL/MC CNA for 7a-3p & 11p-7a shift. Current state certification required.
Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers - refer your friends and earn cash!
Free Teladoc, scholarships, get paid daily and more!
Call 803-702-0613 - Interviews offered daily.
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6 months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.