$13.57 - $13.91 perHour
This position provides care in someone's residence such as personal care and companionship for seniors. Day & Night Positions are available as well as weekends. Must have a valid Driver's License. CNA certification is a plus! Must be available: 1st (8a-8p), 3rd (8p-8a), & every other weekend.
If you are interested and eager, we encourage you to:
Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers, refer your friends, and earn cash!
Free Teladoc, scholarships, Get paid daily, and more!
Live Long Well Care is a private duty Home Care/Home Health company established in 2006. We provide services exclusively to older adults/seniors.
We are accepting applications for positive and caring individuals who want a rewarding career providing personal care and companionship to seniors.
Job Requirements (more detail below):
Some of the Benefits Offered to Team Members of Live Long Well Care:
Visit https://live-long-well-care.com/ to learn more about the services we provide clients and the contact information for our branches.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant preferred (unless required for position).
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED, and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must conduct all business in a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with resident evacuations.