$13.97 - $16.87 perHour
$2,000 Sign on bonus.
Ridgecrest is now accepting applications for a Full-time MedTech CNA in Assisted Living to provide medication management and assistance with the activities of daily living for assigned residents under the Supervision of the Director of Nursing Services.
Must have NC CNA and current Certification as Medication Technician is required.
Shift differential pay (3-11p and 11p-7a).
Ask us how to take control and elevate your career.
Pick your co-workers, refer your friends and earn cash!
Free Teladoc, scholarships, get paid daily and more!
Call 336-443-6910 - Interviews offered daily!
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Current and valid certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- Current certification as Medication Technician required.
- At least 21 years of age.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Part Time benefits include PTO & 401k