$1,000 Sign on bonus
Lakes at Litchfield, Litchfield's premier Retirement Community is now accepting applications for Event Coordinator. This position creates, markets, and leads a broad range of spiritual, physical, intellectual, cultural, and emotional events, outings and programs to foster a Weller Life® tailored to the needs and interests of a diverse resident population. This position sets a leadership example for others to follow by empowering older adults in independent living environments to live life to the fullest.
This position also coordinates the joining of marketing and social events under the supervision of the Executive Director. Due to the nature of this position, evening and weekends hours are included in the work week.
-High school graduation or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in social planning or activity planning desired.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability and willingness to learn other computer programs required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Sit in a chair or remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with member evacuations.